(max 120 guests)
Both event rooms will be available for your use. Black Star Farms will supply your bartender who will be available throughout the entire reception. You are able to bring in your own alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. We will only charge you for wine based on retail price and you will be charged based on consumption.
Complete guidance is offered throughout the entire planning process. White or ivory linens, tables, chairs, set-up and breakdown are included in the facility fee. Lunch is provided to the wedding party prior to the ceremony. Hospitality hour prior to your rehearsal is also included (up to 30 persons). Our Chef will prepare gourmet hors d’ouevres and we will have a selection of several wines available at that time.
- Guestroom rental is required – please note a two night minimum on weekends
- Does not include dinner menu – this can be supplied upon request.
- On-site rehearsal dinners and after wedding brunch are available at additional costs. (see listing for rehearsal dinners)
- Event must end at 10:00 pm due to our township ordinance. However, all registered overnight inn guests usually move the party into our Pegasus Lounge for as long as you like.
- 6% sales tax and 5% service charge will be added to all Black Star Farms facility and overnight room charges.
Contact our Event Coordinator, Stephanie Lee Wiitala for pricing and to get started with your event planning. Stephanie can be reached at 231.944.1258 or email@example.com.