Executive Chef Jonathan Dayton’s artfully prepared dishes will inspire you to savor each bite while fully enjoying our relaxing ambience. Meals are prepared from fresh and local ingredients and are served alongside Black Star Farms wine and brandies.
Dinners are offered select Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. A complete list of dates can be found on our website calendar and sample menu is below. To learn more or to make a reservation please call the Inn at 231.944.1251.
Sample Pre-Fixe Menu ($45 per person)
- Roasted chestnuts
- Duck rillette, fromage blanc, balsamic reduction, grilled focaccia
- Roasted yellow beet and apple salad in cheese cup, marcona almonds, verjus, honey
- Oven roasted hard apple cider brined pork loin, cauliflower potato puree, swiss chard, bee pollen butter
- Prosciutto, basil and fresh mozzerella whitefish roulade, baked polenta, parsley oil, pine nut crumble
- Wild mushroom, arugula and parmesan chicken roulade, veloute
- Crème brulee, vanilla infused custard, caramelized sugar
Eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry, eggs, or seafood may increase risk of food born illness. Please ask your server about items that you may be concerned about.
All Events and Dinners Require Reservations. Please call 231.944.1251 or email email@example.com.