Laura Werlin, author of “Cheese Essentials,” recently spent the day at the Leelanau Cheese Co., learning Anne and John’s cheesemaking secrets. She had come to the area to present two standing-room only cheese classes atthe Traverse Epicurean Classic where attendees sampled the aged raclette. Werlin toldthem that “the aged raclette was among the best cheeses in the world” and that, in her opinion, was certainly “the best raclette in the world.” High praise indeed fromthisrenowned cheese expert.
- Harvest Dinner Series
- Red Hot Best
- June Coupon: 2011 Arcturos Sur Lie Chardonnay
- This Farm is Environmentally Verified…
- 2011 Wines Receive Medals at the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Getting Ready for the Season
- Massage Therapy at the Inn at Black Star Farms
- The International Eastern Wine Competition Results Are In!
- Take a Tour of the Inn
- Dinners at the Inn