The Tack Sale on March 22nd at the farm was a hit. Lots of vendors, lots of shoppers and, of course, lots of horse people hanging out. The turnout was great, and Kari is planning to do it again next year – same time, same place – so mark March 21st, 2009 it on your calendars. Thanks go out to everyone involved!
- Spirit of Cherry and Spirit of Apple awarded Washington Cup!
- Black Star Farms Squash Harvest Dinner Menu & Photos
- August Tomato Basil Harvest Dinner
- Black Star Farms’ Coryn Briggs joins Traverse City Tourism
- Stuart Pigott & City of Riesling
- Massage Therapy at the Inn at Black Star Farms
- Black Star Farms Employee Feature
- Harvest Dinner Series
- Savor the Tastes & Flavors
- Bringing Our Farm to the Village at TASTES