- Pistachio and pine nut crusted rack of venison served alongside a pancetta basil risotto croquette with a Sirius port wine reduction.
- Horseradish and sesame crusted ahi tuna on a wanton crisp with an edamame bean salad and a miso aioli.
- Heirloom tomato leek braised Piedmontese short ribs served with a fontina celery root puree and roasted cipollini onions.
- Smoked rabbit, spinach and morel mushroom cannelloni in a white truffle Parmesan cream sauce and garnished with toasted pine nuts.
- Pan seared sea scallops stuffed with crab and fromage blanc with a kalamata olive basil pesto and lemon garlic couscous.
- Prosciutto, roasted beet and arugula salad with Bartlett pears, goat cheese and candied macadamia nuts.
Dessert Menu Items Include:
- Vanilla bean pumpkin cheesecake with a chocolate sea salt bark and a creme anglaise.
- Pecan white chocolate torte topped with a raspberry and blueberry compote.
- Apple, cranberry and toasted walnut blondie topped with a pear brandy caramel and Amaretto whipped cream.
This is our most popular wine club event and an RSVP is necessary by Nov. 10th. The cost is $55 per person and space is limited. RSVP to Chris Lopez at 231-944-1271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.