ARCTUROS DINING SERIES
Our popular Harvest Dinners have a been refreshed for 2020!
Safely experience culinary excellence in the heart of Northern Michigan Wine Country.
We celebrate our winery’s vineyard to table practices in which grapes are locally grown, harvested and then processed at our two Traverse City area wineries. We honor seasonal harvest bounties, a farm to fork practice our culinary team takes to heart by growing, raising and sourcing from both our own and regional farms.
Each event will feature a distinctly local element, like musical accompaniment, an expert-led morel hunt, or al fresco dining atop the estate vineyard.
The evening begins at 6:00 PM with a welcoming reception featuring a specialty-themed craft cocktail where conversations and striking up new friendships is encouraged.
During service we will share the inspiration behind the evening’s menu and a winery representative will talk about the wine pairings with updates on new releases and vintages.
Seats are limited, make your reservation today!
Prices are per person and include welcome cocktail, dinner, wine pairings, tax & service fee.
- Morels in May ~ Friday, May 22, 2020 ~ Join us as we honor this local treasure! At 6 PM get into the woods for an optional guided morel hunt on our property. At 6:30 PM return for a cocktail reception and brief presentation on this beloved fungi, dinner follows at 7 PM. $125
- Atop our Vineyard ~ August 7, 2020 ~ Experience culinary excellence al fresco in our lush estate vineyard with sweeping views of the countryside and Grand Traverse Bay. $125
- Harvest Bounties ~ October 23, 2020 ~ With harvest in full swing at the winery, this is an exciting time to visit! This month late autumn produce from our Chef’s Garden will be featured. $125
- New Year’s Eve ~ December 31, 2020 ~ Celebrate 2020 in style at our luxurious Inn! Formal attire suggested, black tie optional. $150
- New Year’s Eve ~ Tuesday, December 31,2019 ~ Celebrate the end of 2019 in style! Formal attire suggested, black tie optional. $150 ~ View menu
- Fall Squash & Apples, In the Barn ~ Wednesday October 9,2019 ~ Our historic Pegasus Barn will be the rustic, yet elegant backdrop for this month’s dinner that will feature fall favorites, squash and apples, incorporated throughout the menu. $100 ~ View Menu
- Chef’s Garden, In the Vineyard ~ Wednesday, August 14, 2019 ~ *Dine al fresco in our lush estate vineyard with views of Grand Traverse Bay! At 6 PM join us for an optional tour and presentation of our Chef’s Garden, at 6:30 PM head to the vineyard for a cocktail reception. Dinner, featuring the bounty growing right on our winery estate, follows at 7 PM. $125 ~ View Menu
*Please note that due to the nature of these special dinners, menu substitutions, with the exception of food allergies, can not be accommodated.
I was at the Arcturos/Harvest Dinner, Morels in May and it was a great experience. Delicious food, great wine and fantastic company! I definitely recommend and will go back.
We were fortunate enough to experience an Arcturos/Harvest Dinner food and wine pairing event and all we can say was that it truly was a magical evening!!! It was our wedding anniversary and dinner was set in the vineyard! All around us the scenery was breathtaking, the food and wine were fantastic!!! Black Star Farms is a remarkable winery, you’re missing out if you’re in the area and don’t stop in!