RESERVATION POLICIES & INFORMATION
Your room rate includes afternoon refreshments, evening wine reception, full gourmet breakfast, complimentary bottle of our wine, and enjoyment of our sauna, library, and recreational trails. We provide complimentary WiFi.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. A supplemental charge of $85 per person will be applied for additional room guests.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and prospective guests should call for the latest rate and availability information.
- A maximum of four rooms per night may be booked at the Inn at one time. If you desire to reserve more than four rooms, you will be required to reserve the entire house.
- Rates are subject to 6% Michigan sales tax.
- View our new Frequent Guest Program here.
Important Information Regarding Reservations
We are unable to confirm reservation requested by email.
Please call 231-944-1251 to make a reservation or use our online reservation system.
Check-in is between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm, or by special arrangement.
We request that you check out by 11:00 am.
If you must cancel your reservation, please do so prior to fourteen days of the date we expect you, and we will refund your deposit less a $25 booking fee. If you cancel within fourteen days prior to your confirmed reservation date, we reserve the right to retain your deposit. If you cancel within seven days, we will keep your deposit and you are responsible for the remainder of your reservation. If we are able to rebook your room, we will return your deposit less a $25 fee. We will make every attempt to rebook your room.
Our Inn is an adult destination and is neither safe nor appropriate for small children. Well behaved children 12 and older are permitted, in the company of thoughtful parents.
Two night minimum required on weekends. Occasional flex nights are available. Please call the innkeeper to inquire.
Service animals are, by law, welcome. A service animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA. Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered. Damage caused by a service animal will incur a minimum $100 charge for repair/cleaning, up to the total amount required to restore the room to prior condition. If you are planning on bringing a service dog you must call the innkeeper in advance to make arrangements.